Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: To provide exceptional healthcare to the communities we serve.
Vision: We are a nationally recognized leader and valued partner in promoting
individual health and vibrant communities.
CARES Values: We hold the following values for CaroMont Health. The behaviors and core
values support the mission, vision and strategic direction of CaroMont Health.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Anticipate and be attentive to the needs of those we serve.
- Come to work with a positive attitude.
- Make eye contact, smile and greet everyone in all areas of the organization.
- Demonstrate empathy and treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity; Apologize when appropriate.
- Find better, faster, less expensive ways to do things while always focusing
on patient’s needs.
- Determine who is going to do what, when and how.
- Make decisions wisely, consider all ways to handle the issue.
- Take ownership of actions and decisions; Ask myself how I am contributing
to the problem.
- Follow the CaroMont Health Code of Conduct.
- Demand open communication.
- Teamwork; support smooth interdepartmental and intradepartmental work flow.
- Identify and push for solutions in which all parties can benefit.
- Effectively share thoughts and ideas, in both verbal and written ways.
- Promote and generate cooperation and teamwork.
- Participate willingly toward accomplishing group goals.
- Honor innovation by generating new ideas, processes, methods, systems,
products or services.
- Carefully monitor the details and quality of your work; things are to be
done right, thoroughly and precisely.
- See obstacles as challenges and approach them with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Set and meet challenging objectives regularly.
- Continuously focus on Quality Patient Care.
- Commit to creating and maintaining a clean, safe environment for everyone.
- Honor our Just Culture.