CaroMont Regional Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center, one of only
four in North Carolina. We diagnose, treat and manage serious traumatic
injuries utilizing a multidisciplinary team to care for trauma patients.
Our comprehensive approach to the management of traumatic injuries extends
across the state, providing rapid transfer of patients requiring specialized
Burn Center or Level I Trauma Center care.
Surgical Critical Care
- Specialty trained board-certified traumatologists are available around
- Our Trauma Center NEVER closes and offers emergent stabilization, resuscitation
and live-saving operative intervention for traumatic injuries 24 hours
per day, 365 days per year.
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts provides a collaborative approach
to the care of our trauma patients.
- 24/7 availability of specialty trained neurosurgeons who manage a multitude
of neuro-traumatic injuries.
- Our neurosurgeons offer highly skilled, precise diagnostic evaluation and
treatment of traumatic neurological injuries utilizing state-of-the-art
equipment and facilities.
- Our readily available board-certified orthopedic colleagues offer 24/7
expertise in the care and management of orthopedic emergencies as a result
of traumatic injuries.
- OrthoTrauma care extends through the acute phase of injury by ensuring
patients receive appropriate rehabilitation and physical therapy to facilitate
return to a healthy, active lifestyle post-injury.