CaroMont Health’s sponsorship application period is now open. Applications
for the upcoming fiscal year, July 2018 through June 2019, will be accepted
through the health system’s website until February 28, 2018. Non-profit
organizations who seek to support health initiatives, improve community
health, and quality of life needs in Gaston County and surrounding areas
are eligible for sponsorship consideration.
About the sponsorship process:
- Requests for sponsorships are accepted annually during the month of February.
In order to provide a fair and thorough consideration process, requests
received outside of submission period will not be considered.
- Due to the high volume of applications received each year, we are unable
to fund all requests.
Applications must be
submitted online no later than February 28, 2018. Applications submitted via mail will not be accepted. Requestors will
receive electronic confirmation shortly after the request is received.
Applicants will be notified in writing and by e-mail of their sponsorship
funding status in April.
Special consideration will be given to requests that include:
- Activities that align with and support CaroMont Health’s mission,
vision and values.
- Programs and activities that promote health improvement in the communities
the health system serves.
Given CaroMont Health's current corporate strategic plan and sponsorship
portfolio, the health system does not presently lend corporate-level sponsorship
support to the following:
- For-profit organizations
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Advertising, professional fundraising or annual fund drives
- Organizations or events which are not open to members of the general public
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, sorority or labor groups
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the
purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual public or private educational institutions for grades K-12,
including associated teams, groups, events, trips or scholarships
- Little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Door prizes, raffles or other giveaways
- Employee matching funds or capital campaigns
To learn more about the Community Sponsorship Program at CaroMont Health
or to apply, please visit