When you are sick or injured, the last thing you have time for is waiting
for an appointment. With CaroMont Urgent Care, you don’t have to.
Your schedule is our schedule, and our goal is to provide excellent care
– immediately. Our convenient locations and knowledgeable staff
makes it easy to get the treatment you need, when you need it. And, you’ll
never have to worry about making an appointment.
Urgent Care is meant for minor injuries and illnesses that can’t
wait for a doctor’s appointment.
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Classic migraines or mild headaches
- Sore throats and coughs
- Ear infections
No one ever plans on visiting the emergency room, but when something unexpected
happens CaroMont Health is ready to help. Open 24 hours a day, seven days
a week, CaroMont Heath Emergency Departments are conveniently located
in Gastonia and Mount Holly. Our emergency departments are staffed by
highly-trained doctors, nurses and technicians who are always prepared
to treat the most serious illness and injury.
Emergency Care is meant for severe injuries and illnesses.
- Head injuries or a sudden, non-typical headache or loss of vision (could
be the sign of a stroke)
- Chest pain, difficulty breathing or other heart attack symptoms
- Serious lacerations, severe bleeding, broken bones, poisoning
- Severe allergic reactions
- High fevers
Reserve your spot at the Emergency Department