CaroMont Health Sponsorship Program
Thank you for your interest in the CaroMont Health corporate sponsorship
program. Please review the following guidelines for 2021 intake period
(February 1 to February 28, 2020).
About Our Process
Requests for sponsorships are accepted annually from February 1 through
February 28, 2020.
Applications must be
submitted online no later than 5 p.m. on February 28, 2020.
- In order to provide a fair and thorough consideration process, requests
received outside of submission period will not be considered. All applications
must be complete and meet the guidelines listed below to be considered.
- Applications submitted via mail will not be accepted. Requestors will receive
electronic confirmation shortly after the application is received. Applicants
will be notified in writing and by e-mail of their sponsorship funding
status in early May.
- If your request is accepted for funding, a partnership agreement with CaroMont
Health outlining the details of the event or program is required.
- Due to the high volume of applications received each year, we are unable
to fund all requests.
All applications must include:
- Documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated
501(c)(3) and your organization's W-9 Form.
- Full sponsorship proposal including funding levels and benefits.
- Understanding that funds are intended to be used by organization that is
applying and cannot be transferred to another organization or program.
Events or programs that fall within CaroMont Health’s upcoming fiscal year
(July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021).
It is recommended that you attach:
- A full program marketing plan
- A full list of other participating sponsors
- A 12-month planning and/or event schedule
Special consideration will be given to requests that include:
Activities that align with and support CaroMont Health’s mission,
vision and values. Read about these
- Programs and activities that promote health improvement in the communities we serve.
Given CaroMont Health's current corporate strategic plan and sponsorship
portfolio, the health system does not presently lend corporate-level sponsorship
support to the following:
- For-profit organizations
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Advertising, professional fundraising or annual fund drives
- Organizations or events which are not open to members of the general public
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, sorority or labor groups
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the
purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual public or private educational institutions for grades K-12,
including associated teams, groups, events, trips or scholarships
- Little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Door prizes, raffles or other giveaways
- Employee matching funds or capital campaigns
Please click here to access the Sponsor Application.
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to