CaroMont Health Sponsorship Program
Thank you for your interest in CaroMont Health’s sponsorship program.
Our sponsorship enrollment period for fiscal year 2019 is now closed.
Sponsorship applications for the next fiscal year (July 2019 - June 2020)
will be accepted in February 2019. Please check back for more information.
Given CaroMont Health's current corporate strategic plan and sponsorship
portfolio, the health system does not presently lend corporate-level sponsorship
support to the following:
- For-profit organizations
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Advertising, professional fundraising or annual fund drives
- Organizations or events not open to members of the general public
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, sorority or labor groups
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the
purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual public or private educational institutions for grades K-12,
including associated teams, groups, events, trips or scholarships
- Little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Door prizes, raffles or other giveaways
- Employee matching funds or capital campaigns
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to