Long Term Care Services
Long Term Care Services are provided at Courtland Terrace, our 96-bed nursing and rehabilitation center on the Gaston Memorial Hospital campus. We offer both long-term care and short term rehabilitation services for those recovering from injury and/or surgery and for those who can no longer live at home including end of life care. Our nurses are experienced in caring for the elderly and the facility offers a warm, comfortable environment.
Skilled Nursing Services
- Licensed Rehabilitation Services including Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Specialized menus based on physician or dietician recommendations
- Medication Management
- Medical equipment management to include respiratory, IV therapy, cardiac monitoring, and wound healing
- Dressing, grooming, bathing and walking assistance
- Pain management
- End of life care
Residential Facility Highlights:
- 96 -bed Nursing and Rehabilitation center
- Private and Semi-private rooms
- Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit
- Amenities to include: internet/cable, telephone, beauty/barber services, laundry and church services plus transportation for medical appointments.
Active Living Environment:
We encourage residents to stay active and socially engaged. We want all our residents to feel at home and offer a variety of activities for all levels of participants.
- Daily exercise
- Family programs
- Music Therapy
- Off site activity outings