CLiC, CaroMont Health’s convenient, immediate care clinic provides top-quality care for non-critical medical problems. Immediate care provided by CLiC is faster than urgent care and the ER – yet offers the same level of care you’ve come to expect from CaroMont Health.
Our highly experienced team is standing by and ready to receive patients with prompt attention – no appointment needed. Patients are assessed at arrival and are then seen by a qualified medical professional based on their ailment or reason for visit.
Ailments or Injures:
The following are some of the most common ailments and injures that require immediate care.
- Coughs, colds, sore throat
- Minor fractures and sprains
- Minor cuts
- Sinus infections
- Ear and Eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Minor burns
- Broken bones
- Back pain
- Urinary tract infections
The following are some of the immediate care services we provide at CLiC.
- Physical Exams
- Wellness Exams
- Injury Exams
- Prescription refills
- Screenings (heart, cholesterol, etc.)
- IV fluid
- Splinting for fractures and sprains
- Nebulizer treatments
- Joint Injections and Aspirations
- Wart Removal
- CLiC offers digital imaging versus photo processing of films/x-rays. This allows for a more rapid turn-around of information, enhanced storage, easier comparisons and the ability to integrate with electronic medical records. X-rays allow providers to perform a painless, quick evaluation, often detecting diseases in the early stages, where the chance for recovery is improved. The most common use of x-rays is to detect fractures and other abnormalities of bone, joint disease and lung disease.
- The X-rays performed at CLiC can also be transferred to CD for added convenience with respect to follow up care with your PCP, Orthopedist, etc.
- Lab Hours: all hours of operation, Monday – Sunday (8:30am – 8:30pm)
- Services include:
- Histology/Surgical Pathology