Health Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Plans
The following list represents commercial health insurance, Medicaid and Medicare options for Gaston Memorial Hospital, CaroMont Specialty Surgery and CaroMont Imaging Services. This information is subject to change at any time. Prior to obtaining services, or as soon as possible thereafter, please contact your insurance company to verify your insurance coverage and confirm the availability of benefits. At the time you receive services, you should also confirm that the hospital, your physician and any other health providers who might send you a bill accept your insurance and participate in your plan. To inquire about an option, contact your employer, broker or call 704-834-2931.
◊ Aetna Institute of Quality for Cardiac Care
◊ Aetna Institute of Quality for Spine Surgery
◊ Aetna Institute of Quality for Total Joint Replacement
- Beech Street
- Blue Medicare HMO and Blue Medicare PPO (PARTNERS National Health Plan of North Carolina)
- BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina
◊ Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
◊ Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
◊ Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (via Blue Card)
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance, LLC
- CCN (First Health)
- ChoiceCare Network PPO
◊ Highest CIGNA rating for Patient Outcomes in Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization, Colon Surgery, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Craniotomy-Adult, Disc Surgery, Gall Bladder Removal-Laparoscopic, GI Hemorrhage, Head and Neck Endarterectomy, Hip Replacement-Total, Hysterectomy-Abdominal Total, Knee Replacement-Total, and Spinal Fusion
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- First Health
- Gaston Hospice and Grief Counseling Services
- Great-West Healthcare
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Cleveland County
- Inclusive Health (NC Health Insurance Risk Pool)
◊ CaroMont Recognized for Outstanding Contributions in the Service of North Carolinians
- North Carolina State Health Plan
- OneNET (formerly Alliance PPO/MAMSI)
- Premier Health, Inc.
- Primary Physician Care Network
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Southcare Healthcare Preferred (First Health)
- Stabilus Inc. (direct employer contract)
- United Healthcare
- Cardiac Premium Specialty Center
- Surgical Spine Premium Specialty Center
- Total Joint Replacement Premium Specialty Center
- United Behavioral Health
◊ Highest Tier Hospital for Quality Measures
- WellPath Community Health Plans
For people 65+ years old and eligible disabled individuals, Gaston Memorial Hospital, CaroMont Specialty Surgery and CaroMont Imaging Services accept all Medicare, Medicare Private Fee for Service and some Medicare supplemental insurance policies. To inquire about an option, please call 704-834-2931.
CaroMont Health Facilities participate per the terms and conditions of Private Fee for Service Medicare plans. However, please confirm upon registration and scheduling with your individual physician on status of participation.
CaroMont Health facilities accept North and South Carolina Medicaid. To inquire about an option, please call 704-834-2931.
The business office is located on the lower level of the Birthplace. Financial representatives can help you with any question about your bill. Call them at 704-834-2931.