Courtland Terrace, a 96-bed nursing center on the Gaston Memorial Hospital campus, provides both long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services to the disabled and elderly. Offering a warm, comforting atmosphere, our skilled nurses and staff are dedicated to caring for and empathizing with their patients. We are a Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offering private and semi-private rooms, assisted living and an Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit.
- Private and Semi-Private rooms
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit
- Licensed Rehabilitation Services including Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Intravenous Therapy
- Wound Care
Courtland Terrace is dedicated to creating a homelike environment conducive to healing and individualized care. Our Assisted Living promotes resident independence while providing personal assistance as needed. The Alzheimer’s Unit offers a homelike atmosphere promoting companionship and engaging daily activities. Short Term Therapy provides licensed therapists to assist those residents who are interested in a short stay, with a plan to return to their prior living arrangement.
Courtland Terrace offers a variety of additional services to include:
- On-site “Beauty Services” including a Licensed Beautician
- Scheduled Activity Programs for all ages and abilities
- Transportation Services for Medical Appointments and off-site activity outings
Location & Directions
2300 Aberdeen Boulevard
Gastonia, NC 28054