CaroMont Surgical Services
When it comes to surgery, CaroMont Health Surgical Services provides cutting-edge technology, board certified physicians, and a multidisciplinary team approach to patient care. A staff of more than 60 surgeons and other physician specialists deliver exceptional care.
In addition to a full spectrum of surgical services, CaroMont Health Surgical Services offers robotics, single incision, minimally invasive, microsurgery, image-guided spine/cranial/endoscopic sinus surgeries, endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, intra-operative CT, cryoablation therapy, stereotactic and sentinel node mapping, endoscopic vein harvesting, pulmonary embolectomy, mini mitral and aortic valve replacements, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) procedures off pump.
CaroMont Health Surgical Services provides patient specific care to over 17,500 patients annually. With the support of advanced technology and a goal of swift recovery, our surgery team is dedicated to exceeding your surgical needs, proven by multiple national awards and recognitions for quality patient care and outcomes.
CaroMont Health Surgical Specialties
- General, Vascular, Thoracic and Cardiothoracic
- Orthopedic, Podiatry and Sports Medicine
- Maxillofacial/Dental, ENT and Ophthalmic
- Urological and Gynecological
- Top 10% in the state and nation in Surgical Care Improvement Project
- Premier HQID year six – top quartile in Surgical Care Improvement Project
Location & Directions
2525 Court Drive
Gastonia, NC 28054