CaroMont Heart knows every beat counts when it comes to cardiovascular care. Which is why we’re leading the way in delivering life-saving treatment and progressive cardiology care.
CaroMont Heart exemplifies CaroMont Health’s mission to provide exceptional health care to the communities we serve .
CaroMont Heart means quality, location and accessibility.
We offer the widely respected talent and skill of our physicians and staff combined with sophisticated technology. Choose the CaroMont Heart Team with the utmost confidence.
CaroMont Heart Offers
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac Catherization
- Interventional Cardiology
- Diagnostic Cardiac Testing
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Electrophysiology Lab (EP Lab)
- Support Services
- Wellness Programs
CaroMont Regional Medical Center participates in the Reperfusion of Acute Myocardial Infarction in Carolina Emergency Departments (RACE) project, a collaborative effort to increase the rate and speed of coronary reperfusion through systemic changes in emergency care. The project is based upon the collaborative efforts of EMS personnel, physicians, nurses, administrators and payers from five regions and 68 hospitals throughout North Carolina. The recommendations of this project are based upon established guidelines, published data and the knowledge and experience of numerous individuals specializing in acute myocardial infarction care.
CaroMont Heart’s cardiac care is nationally recognized for top-quality.
- 2010 – Scored highest in state for Pulmonary Care form the Delta Group – 2010 National Quality Ratings.
- 2010 – The Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers. 2010 – Top 10% in the state and nation in Heart Failure.
- 2010 – Joint Commission Disease Certification in Advanced Heart Failure – 4th in the nation.
- 2010 – The Pulmonary Care Excellence Award by HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital award for Clinical Excellence
- 2010 – The Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association – “Get with the Guidelines” Heart Failure.
- 2009 – The Silver Award from the American Heart Association – “Get with the Guidelines” Heart Failure.
Location & Directions
2525 Court Drive
Gastonia, NC 28054