CaroMont Health Sponsorship Program
Thank you for your interest in CaroMont Health’s sponsorship program. Over the years we have been privileged and honored to fulfill a commitment to our local communities by investing in non-profit activities that align with our mission.
CaroMont Health receives many requests for support from various community groups and organizations. Our goal is to match our limited funds with opportunities that provide the greatest value to CaroMont Health and those organizations we support. We face an increasingly difficult challenge of balancing our financial investments in the community as a not-for-profit health care provider with our desire to support our community as one of the area’s largest employers.
About our process:
- Submissions are received and evaluated annually in February. Submissions received at other times of the year will not be reviewed. This submission policy is designed to assist us with our budget process and allows us to carefully consider all community requests for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Submitted requests are forwarded to the CaroMont Health Public Affairs Department and reviewed by the Sponsorship Committee. This process is in place to ensure all applications are evaluated equally. All requests that observe the below guidelines will be reviewed. Unfortunately, we cannot fund all requests.
- Submissions must be completed and submitted online before February 28, 2015. You will receive written confirmation regarding your submission as soon as possible after the request is received. The Sponsorship Committee will meet in March to review all applications and you will be contacted if we need further information or clarification about your application. We will notify all applicants in writing of our ability to fund their request by May 15, 2015. If you are selected to receive funds, the organization must sign a partnership agreement with CaroMont Health outlining the details of specific promotional benefits to CaroMont.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Madeline Keeter, Community and Government Relations Coordinator, at 704.834.4049 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory for any application to be considered:
- Provide documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated 501(c)(3).
- National organizations must prove their request is centered on a local or regional event or initiative.
- Promotional opportunities provided to CaroMont Health at the event or throughout the duration of the program being funded.
- Events or programs must fall within CaroMont Health’s Fiscal Year 2015 (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
- Preferential treatment will be given to applications that provide the following:
- Fundraising events for organizations that have close relationships with CaroMont’s programs, specifically its key service lines such as oncology, cardiac, rehabilitation, etc.
- Activities that specifically support our mission to improve the health and well-being of our community
- Activities of not-for-profit organizations that promote economic development within our region
- High value promotional opportunities for CaroMont Health
- We generally do not provide contributions for:
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- For-Profit Organizations
- Political Causes or Candidates
- Fraternal Organizations
- Annual fund drives
If you are unable to complete the application online, you can download the .pdf of the application here. Completed applications are to be mailed to:
Community and Government Relations Coordinator
2525 Court Drive
Gastonia, NC 28054