Scholarship Guidelines, Process, and Timeline
The CaroMont Health Foundation and The CaroMont Health Regional Medical Center Auxiliary are thrilled to be able to offer financial assistance to individuals seeking degrees in health-related majors.
The application deadline is March 2, 2015. Scholarship awards will be announced the week of May 11, 2015.
Preferred, but not limited to the following:
- Scholastic Achievement- proof of cumulative 3.0 grade point average for previous academic performance
- Financial need
- Evidence of student leadership and community service
- Passion for the health-care profession
All information below is required and must be received by the Foundation office on or before the stated deadline.
- Completed application
- Resume, including extracurricular activities, leadership, and volunteerism listing – with years of involvement
- Most recent official academic transcript
- Proof of application or attendance at an accredited college or university healthcare program. Scholarship funding will not be released until proof of acceptance is provided.
- Two (2) completed reference forms
- Recent photo
Submit all documentation to the following:
CaroMont Health Foundation
2525 Court Drive
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Application deadline is 5:00 PM on Monday, March 2, 2015. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Interviews with qualifying applicants will be scheduled for the week of April 6, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be announced the week of May 11, 2015.
For more information, please contact Sandra Kelly at 704.834.4034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.