Mission, Vision & Values
We are a nationally recognized leader and valued partner in promoting individual health and vibrant communities.
To provide exceptional health care to the communities we serve.
The Behaviors and Core Values support the mission, vision and strategic direction of CaroMont Health.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Anticipate and be attentive to the needs of those we serve.
- Come to work with a positive attitude.
- Make eye contact, smile and greet everyone in all areas of the organization.
- Demonstrate empathy and treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity; Apologize when appropriate.
- Find better, faster, less expensive ways to do things while always focusing on patient’s needs.
- Determine who is going to do what, when and how.
- Make decisions wisely, consider all ways to handle the issue.
- Take ownership of actions and decisions; Ask myself how I am contributing to the problem.
- Follow the CaroMont Health Code of Conduct.
- Demand open communication.
- Teamwork; support smooth interdepartmental and intradepartmental work flow.
- Identify and push for solutions in which all parties can benefit.
- Effectively share thoughts and ideas, in both verbal and written ways.
- Promote and generate cooperation and teamwork.
- Participate willingly toward accomplishing group goals.
- Honor innovation by generating new ideas, processes, methods, systems, products or services.
- Carefully monitor the details and quality of your work; things are to be done right, thoroughly and precisely.
- See obstacles as challenges and approach them with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Set and meet challenging objectives regularly.
- Continuously focus on Quality Patient Care.
- Commit to creating and maintaining a clean, safe environment for everyone.
- Honor our Just Culture.