Our Hiring Process
To apply for a position at CaroMont Health, you must complete an online application to be considered. You can complete an online application from any computer with internet access or you are welcome to come to the Human Resources Department at CaroMont Regional Medical Center where several computer stations are available during the hours listed below.
Human Resources Hours:
Monday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
All applicants will receive a confirmation email as notification that your application has been received. If you do not receive this confirmation, please be sure to check your spam folder as the response may be there. If you are considered a top candidate for a position that you applied for the recruiter will contact you to schedule an interview. Due to the large volume of applications received, you will not be contacted unless you are considered a top candidate. You can check the status of your application by logging back into the applicant tracking system and checking your application history.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
To apply for CaroMont Health positions, click here.
Click the following link to find more information about Employee Benefits.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions below for more information.
1. HOW DO I FIND A LIST OF JOB OPENINGS & HOW DO I APPLY? You can search for open positions by clicking here. A message with instructions will be displayed. Below the message you can search for all open jobs or use options to narrow your search. Once you select one or more positions that you are interested in then you will have the ability to apply online or come to the Human Resources Department at CaroMont Regional Medical Centerwhere several computer stations are open for applicants to use.
2. WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS? Since email is the main line of communication regarding your application, there are instructions on the message on how you can open a free email account.
3. AM I REQUIRED TO FILL IN THE WORK HISTORY SECTION IF I ATTACH A RESUME? Yes, the application must be entirely complete to be considered for employment. Some of the information needed is not generally included on a resume. The recruiters use this information when reviewing your application.
4. IS THE INFORMATION ON MY APPLICATION SECURE? Yes, we take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the information that you provide.
5. HOW WILL I KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION? You will receive an email that confirms receipt of your online application. If you don’t receive an email then you should check your spam folder.
A recruiter will contact you if you are considered a top candidate for the position you have applied for to schedule an interview. Due to the large volume of applications received, you will not be contacted unless you are considered a top candidate.
You can check the status of your application by logging back in to the applicant tracking system and checking your application history.
6. WHAT IF I FORGET MY PASSWORD? Click on the “forget user name/password” link on the log in page and the system will send you an email with your information.
7. WHAT IF I WANT TO WORK FOR CAROMONT HEALTH BUT DON’T SEE AN OPEN POSITION POSTED AT THIS TIME? You can log into the applicant tracking system and from your home page you can “set up a job agent”. When a position that you have selected is posted, you will receive an email notification informing you the position is posted and you can apply online if interested.