About Your Stay at CaroMont Health
The best care includes effective communication between you, your family,
your physicians and other members of your healthcare team. We welcome
and encourage your participation and input. Our skilled staff hopes to
make your stay with us, whether extended or not, as comfortable as possible.
Every member on our staff works to provide care that preserves each patient's
dignity and promotes a positive self-image. We understand that superior
medical care is only possible when it is both compassionate and personalized.
You can expect respectful service from our entire team.
At CaroMont Health, you will benefit from care that fully recognizes your right to:
- Gain full, clear and up-to-date information about your diagnosis, treatment
- Contribute to your medical decisions with informed consent
- Make advance medical directives
- Refuse treatment as permitted by law, with full knowledge of the possible
- Expect that all records and communications about your healthcare will remain
- Designate visitors who will have the same visitation privileges as family
members, whether or not they are legally related to you
- Be made fully aware of any available financial resources for your medical care
If you have any questions regarding your rights and options, please do
not hesitate to ask a staff member or volunteer. You also have the right
to submit concerns or issues about your care to the Patient Representatives
or Management staff without fear of compromising your care. At CaroMont
Health, we want every patient and family to benefit from affordable, extraordinary
treatment in a safe environment. We want to partner with you to ensure
that you receive superior quality, personalized care.
You can contact our Patient Representatives Department at 704.834.2694.
we maintain tobacco-free campuses. We respectfully ask that anyone on the premises refrain from using tobacco
products while on hospital grounds.
Together, we can continue to make CaroMont Health a standout in the medical
world. We always want to be recognized as a healthcare provider known
for delivering first-rate, respectful treatment to every patient, utilizing
the latest medical technology, and always providing support for the community.