Serves: 8 |
Serving Size: 1 slice, 1/8 of the pie
Total Time: 65 min |
Prep: 5 min |
Cook: 60 min
- 1, 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup egg whites or non-fat egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 Pillsbury ready crust
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Place pumpkin, spices, milk, egg, and Splenda in a medium-sized mixing
bowl and mix well.
- Place crust in the bottom of a 9″ glass pie pan and trim excess off edges.
- Pour pie filling into crust. Bake until firm in center, about 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Cut in 8 and serve each piece on a plate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Serves 8. Each 1 slice, 1/8 of the pie serving: 235 calories, 7g fat, 3g
saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 2mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate,
2g fiber, 19g sugars, 6g protein.
Allergens: Milk, Egg, Wheat
*Reported allergens are based on listed ingredients in the recipe. If you
are purchasing commercially packaged products such as pie crusts, cereal,
or pasta, you need to read the label for additional allergen information.
© Food and Health Communications