Foods to Help Fight Cancer
Your daily intake of food has a profound effect on your overall health.
Evidence suggests that some foods can help protect you against cancer.
Understanding how you can modify your diet and food choices to help lower
your risk is important. Keep these tips in mind:
- Eat natural foods: what it looks like when it comes out of the ground or
off a tree or vine.
- Stick to unprocessed food: vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, whole grains
and beans (legumes).
- Avoid processed foods high in trans-fats such as chips and sweets.
- Go easy on red and processed meat.
- Regular consumption has been linked to an increased risk of cancer.
- Choose healthy fats such as salmon, flaxseeds, avocados, olive oil, walnuts,
and other nuts and seeds.