Community Sponsorship Program
Thank you for your interest in CaroMont Health’s community sponsorship
program. Our sponsorship enrollment period for fiscal year 2018 is now
closed. Sponsorship applications that were submitted during this enrollment
period (February 1-28, 2017) will be reviewed by the CaroMont Sponsorship
Committee in March and applicants will be notified of their status in May.
The sponsorship enrollment period will re-open next February 2018. Please
direct all sponsorship inquiries to
About Our Process
- Requests for sponsorships are accepted annually during the month of February.
In order to provide a fair and thorough consideration process, requests
received outside of submission period will not be considered.
- All requests must meet the guidelines listed below to be considered. All
complete applications are reviewed and evaluated by the CaroMont Health
- Due to the high volume of applications received each year, we are unable
to fund all requests.
Applications must be
submitted online no later than February 28, 2016. Applications submitted via mail will not be accepted. Requestors will
receive electronic confirmation shortly after the request is received.
The Sponsorship Committee meets in March to review applications, and you
will be contacted if we need further information or clarification about
your application. Applicants will be notified in writing and by e-mail
of their sponsorship funding status in May.
- If your request is accepted for funding, a partnership agreement with CaroMont
Health outlining the details of the event or program is required.
Applications can be considered only if they meet the guidelines and:
- Provide documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated
501(c)(3) and your organization's W-9 Form.
- Provide a full sponsorship proposal including funding levels and benefits
(three pages maximum).
- Funds are intended to be used by organization that is applying and cannot
be transferred to another organization or program.
Events or programs fall within CaroMont Health’s upcoming fiscal year
(July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018).
It is recommended that you attach:
- A full marketing plan
- A full list of other participating sponsors
- A 12-month planning and/or event schedule
Special consideration will be given to requests that include:
Activities that align with and support CaroMont Health’s mission,
vision and values. Read about these
- Programs and activities that promote health improvement in the communities we serve.
Given CaroMont Health's current corporate strategic plan and sponsorship
portfolio, the health system does not presently lend corporate-level sponsorship
support to the following:
- For-profit organizations
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Advertising, professional fundraising or annual fund drives
- Organizations or events which are not open to members of the general public
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, sorority or labor groups
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the
purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual public or private educational institutions for grades K-12,
including associated teams, groups, events, trips or scholarships
- Little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Door prizes, raffles or other giveaways
- Employee matching funds or capital campaigns
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to
Sponsorship Application Form