Thank you for your interest in CaroMont Health’s sponsorship program.
Over the years, we have been privileged and honored to fulfill a commitment
to our local communities by investing in non-profit activities that align
with our mission.
CaroMont Health receives many requests for support from various community
groups and organizations. Our goal is to match our limited funds with
opportunities that provide the greatest value to CaroMont Health and those
organizations we support. We face an increasingly difficult challenge
of balancing our financial investments in the community as a not-for-profit
healthcare provider with our desire to support our community as one of
the area’s largest employers.
Our sponsorship enrollment period will re-open on February 1, 2017 and
will remain open until February 28, 2017. Please check back during this
time for information about our 2017 Sponsorship Program and application
process. Thank you.
Sponsorship Application Link:
- Please carefully read all information below to ensure your application
matches our criteria.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Online applications can be submitted by following this
- DO NOT print and mail this application. It will not be accepted.
About Our Process:
- Requests for sponsorships are accepted annually during the month of February.
In order to provide a fair and thorough consideration process, requests
received outside of submission period will not be considered.
- All requests must meet the guidelines listed below to be considered. Completed
requests are forwarded to the CaroMont Health Public Affairs Department
and reviewed by the CaroMont Health Sponsorship Committee. Unfortunately,
we cannot fund all requests.
Submissions must be completed and
submitted online by the last day in February. You will receive electronic confirmation regarding your submission shortly
after the request is received. The Sponsorship Committee will meet in
March to review all request, and you will be contacted if we need further
information or clarification about your request. We will notify all applicants
in writing of our ability to fund their request in early May.
- If you request is accepted for funding, the organization must sign a partnership
agreement with CaroMont Health outlining the details of the event or program.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Public
Affairs department at 704.834.2227.
Mandatory for any application to be considered:
- Provide documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated
- National organizations must prove their request involves a local or regional
event or initiative.
- Provide an overview of promotional opportunities provided to CaroMont Health
at the event or throughout the duration of the program being funded.
Events or programs must fall within CaroMont Health’s current
Fiscal Year at the time of your application.
Special consideration will be given to requests that include:
- Fundraising events for organizations that have close relationships with
CaroMont Health programs, specifically its key service lines such as oncology,
cardiac, rehabilitation, etc.
- Activities that support CaroMont Health’s mission, vision and values.
- Activities of not-for-profit organizations that promote economic development
within our region.
- High value promotional opportunities for CaroMont Health.
In general, we do not provide funding for:
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- For-Profit Organizations
- Political Causes or Candidates
- Fraternal Organizations
- Annual fund drives