Thank you for your interest in CaroMont Health’s sponsorship program.
Over the years, we have been privileged and honored to fulfill a commitment
to our local communities by investing in non-profit activities that align
with our mission. CaroMont Health receives many requests for support from
various community groups and organizations. Our goal is to match our finite
funds with opportunities that provide the greatest value to CaroMont Health
and those organizations we support.
Sponsorship Application Link:
We are delighted to invite applications for the 2017 sponsorship period
February 1 - 28, 2017.
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to
About Our Process:
- Requests for sponsorships are accepted annually during the month of February.
In order to provide a fair and thorough consideration process, requests
received outside of submission period will not be considered.
- All requests must meet the below guidelines to be considered. Completed
requests are forwarded to the CaroMont Health Public Affairs Department
and reviewed by the CaroMont Health Sponsorship Committee. We receieve
many requests each year and therefore, we are unable to fund all requests.
Applications must be completed and
submitted online by the last day in February. You will receive electronic confirmation shortly after the request is
received. The Sponsorship Committee meets in March to review all requests,
and you will be contacted if we need further information or clarification
about your application. Applicants will be notified in writing and by
e-mail of their sponsorship funding acceptance or declination status in May.
- If you request is accepted for funding, a partnership agreement with CaroMont
Health outlining the details of the event or program is required.
Mandatory for any application to be considered:
- Provide documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated
- National organizations must prove their request involves a local or regional
event or initiative.
- Provide an overview of promotional opportunities provided to CaroMont Health
at the event or throughout the duration of the program being funded.
Events or programs must fall within CaroMont Health’s current
Fiscal Year at the time of your application.
Special consideration will be given to requests that include:
Fundraising events for organizations that have close relationships with
CaroMont Health programs, specifically its key service lines (Cardiovascular,
Oncology, Primary Care, Surgery, Women's Services, etc.). For a complete
list of services, click
- Activities that support CaroMont Health’s mission, vision and values.
- Activities of not-for-profit organizations that promote economic development
within our region.
- High value promotional opportunities for CaroMont Health.
In general, we do not provide funding for:
- Annual fund drives
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- For-Profit Organizations
- Political Causes or Candidates
- Fraternal Organizations